Old 12-18-17, 08:53 AM   #554
Ramius
Commander

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NunyaBzness View Post
Quick update:

1. No "significant" (game breaking) errors on the 1984 campaign so far.
2. I'm seeing some contact numbering overlap. Last encounter was a Krivak, Kresta, Amguema, and a Victor. Along with them was a single neutral ship. Two of the contacts were labeled Sierra 2.
3. Some of the neutral contacts are being reported as Biologic...
4. Contacts in the subcategories (subs, warships, and others) are sorted with the US contacts first and the "others" are arranged in an odd order. For the US campaign, it takes a lot of key strokes to get to "the right targets".

Not sure whether this is the beta or the mod, but I hope this helps...
I'll answer what I can..

2. I believe this has been seen a few times by people, including those not using the mod. So hopefully the devs will look into it.
3. Those will be the neutral ships that I added into the mod ages ago, they have always been classified as biologic - same as the props dont turn and they disappear when destroyed. Slow time I will be trying to make them the same as the new neutrals.
4.The way this now works is all new. I added them in the same way that they appear in the USNI Reference. Hopefully its something that can me tweaked.

Thanks for the comments though