View Single Post
Old 05-09-09, 05:37 PM   #230
elkinallen
Watch

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Wakeup call! Bigtime!

Ok folkes. Heres the real deal. J Scones posted something here,,, First of all here's my deal. I just got a computer with Vista 64 installed. I am an average Joe here. So, I don't give a crap about why something doesn't work, all I knew was that I installed SHIII and it did not run. So, I googled it. 1 billion responses ranging from virus, to everything else. Most, though, pertained to something called starforce. I read on and soon I came to Subsim.com. I read through all the 'convolluted' posts figuring to get something sooner or later that wasn't rash, contridictory etc. All this about nocd crack, starforce removal,,, on and on. So I got enough info to believe that I needed to re-install SHIII, install a patch called 1.4b, install a nocd thing,, I did this and still no go. So I figured all these posts, there's got to be something here without doing all this,,, crap that everyone is 'sheepleing' (Know what this is?) So I found something: Someone called
J Scones said something about ''...why do people insist...just install in another directory other than... program files...'' So, I thought- ''Alright smart guy. This makes sense!'' Wack!!!! It worked. I spent a total of about 2 hours from 'no go dumb Joe' (Me) To: it works!

Lesson in learning here! J Scones is right! In short , J Scones is saying: People tend to convolute things W A Y out of proportion and reach. Don't get caught up in the hype,,, grain of salt,, do your homework,,, use what others say, not as Gosphel, but as info only!,,

You get the point.

And now I am going to the Downloads section to supercharge SHIII!!! Yeah! Baby! Back in the iron saddle with SHIII! Get some!

Oh Yeah!! HA! HA! Someone said here somewhere,,, his sig or something.. He said- ''Incoming Ordnance has the right of way'' HA! HA! Too true!

Jeff.

Last edited by elkinallen; 05-12-09 at 04:23 PM.
elkinallen is offline   Reply With Quote