View Single Post
Old 11-06-08, 06:16 PM   #8
Big Scouse
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Aaaaaaaaaargh!

I am just about tearing my chuffing hair out and getting thoroughly hacked off with this, I started to play SHIII a while ago, could'nt get my head round it and binned it, recently another player convinced me to give it another try which I did, started to understand more and so played more......in career mode I managed to complete all the Wilhemshaven patrols, gained enough renown to upgrade my boat which I did, and my base port was changed to Brest, sailed on five patrols from there and every time it crashed!, my oppo said something about a snag if there was an A/S Trawler in the vicinity and reccomended that I try downloading GWX2, after much hunting around the net (he never gave me a link ) I found the homepage, made my donation and downloaded the mod, deleted my SHIII and reloaded it with the 1.4 patch and ran GWX exe.......and some of the files are corrupted ......now I cannot get back to the download page without making another donation to re-download the corrupt files......I am a bit wary of making another donation when the download was corrupt so am stymied.............

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited by Big Scouse; 11-06-08 at 06:17 PM.