Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by loreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by loreed
I have just added Op Mo V400 with patch. I have fired point blank ate a small merchant and a medium tanker with absolutely no effect, 50 rounds and the tanker was unharmed, not even a small fire, one torpedo sank it. Ditto the small freighter, anyone else having this problem?
For best results, use the "Aim at Waterline" option when firing the main deckgun.
I did that for about half the shots, went for the splash and the flash as much as possible but nothing, then I shot for th engine room and super structure to see if I could get any damage, nothing happened. I am looking for a file I can check to see if it was corrupted during install, if anyone has any suggestions where to look I would appreciate it.
What other mods do you have. In some cases damaging a previously damaged compartment, say by torpedo, will not cause the HP to flood any more, but begin to degrade ship HP, which will take a long time. In RFB 1.52 you can only sink a ship by flooding it, meaning only shots below the water line will cause more water to be taken on.
if possible make a unique install for playing op monsun.... it helps a lot
I guess its time to strip everything out and do a clean install to see if I can figure out what I FUBARed
loreed is offline   Reply With Quote