View Single Post
Old 10-23-08, 09:53 PM   #373
Commander Gizmo
Watch Officer

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 4
Thanks for the great mod PT! Three comments:

I know this sounds rediculous to all the immersive historians out there, but I find it hard to command a boat when my crew speaks a different language. I have no idea what they are yelling:/ I think of it more as movie style where we are just talking, the language doesn't matter. You know, use your imagination. At any rate, I'd love an english version.

I guess no one else has noticed it, but the file amb_Hydrophone has a VERY noticiable click at the end of the file. I have checked and it is definatly there after extracting from the compressed files. This makes my hydrophone work very irritating due to my extreme pickiness when it comes to sound. Any chance your copy is perfect and mine is bad?

I have noticed that since I installed your mod, my desiel engine noise keeps cutting out when I am standing on the bridge. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the direction I'm facing or anything else I am doing. There is plenty of crewmen in the section, and they are definatly still spinning the props, but the sound cuts out and comes back randomly. Any comments/suggestions? Do you know of any way to increase the number of concurrent sounds allowed in SH3?
Commander Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote