View Single Post
Old 09-22-08, 01:38 PM   #127
SeaWolf U-57
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Sorry you guys. Spent the weekend on my gf's home. While there was internet there, lacked interest of using it.

Anyway, I'm back now, with refreshed brain, let's get to work.

I'll release a new version very soon, fixing the sky colours, so don't worry about it.

@Horsemann> I know exactly what you mean. Easy to fix.

Also, I'm trying to fix the sunhalo.

People, be patient. Don't try to use the mod without the sky or only use the parts of the mod you like and exclude the rest, coz by doing this you're not helping at all. You should be using everything and reporting me what is wrong so I can fix it. If everybody uses only what you think it's great, then this mod will never be finished.

I need help!
Sorry Phillipp Thompsen The sky still looks as if it is two half’s one darker than the other the sun on my machine has a dark square attached to it. The land colours seem to have also been affected…………. There is a improvement to the overall look of the sky but not quite right yet. also the night sea colour is sometimes dark purple on my machine and not light blue as already reported. When you look at the water affect when reacting with a ship it looks really good a great improvement. I like the sea as it is.
SeaWolf U-57 is offline   Reply With Quote