Old 08-31-08, 03:51 PM   #5
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
first time i got around to trying a playable ship

a few questions though, i was wondering if the lack of range finder was done on purpose and if so why? i mean they would have someone to calculate a range estimate so blindly shooting isnt the way it was done.

how do you use the other AA turrent? i tried clicking on the AA gun again but it doesnt change position.
Hope you like it. As for lack of range finder, since I am a 'beginner' I don't have a clue what you mean. edit: I was just thinking, would that be the UZO or TBT? If it is I thought it was used for targeting for torpedos. If that is what you mean, it is a simple matter to add one. Didn't put it in because I need a torp tube to make the boat work, but if you fire it, your ship blows up.:rotfl:. So if that is what you are talking about, let me know, I'll make sure to add it.

Edit: if you are talking about the range finder on the gun itself, it is there, mouse wheel.

As for the playable turret. The turret is a 'deckgun' and only one is playable. If you select the AA next to it, you will have two buttons to select. One starboard, one port. Both the same type of gun Twin 20mm but different sides of the ship.

@MrBeast: Thanks for the info.
@Ivank and Nokia. Thank you hope you enjoy it.

I wish I knew more about doing damage on these things but unfortunately I don't.
Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Last edited by peabody; 08-31-08 at 04:45 PM.
peabody is offline   Reply With Quote