Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fincuan

Apparently I at least got his plane. When the "Göring carriers" got attacked I was miles away and barely saw the tracers, yet got a "Friendly Aircraft destroyed" message. Did I fly too close to them when IDing a few minutes earlier or what?
Nope, Göring farted and lit a cigar at the same moment. The problem is that Göring is never responsible for any damage so you were chosen to be the bad guy.
BTW the certain Erich H. also had to crashland several times because his plane got hit by debris from his victims. And the Hurri has a nasty tendency to explode after being hit by cannonshells.

@Oberon

May I ask how old your computer is? When I look at your screenshots it seems you are running Il2 at very low settings. In case your rig isn't at least five years old maybe we can do something about your graphics quality by adjusting your conf.ini .
With better vision you also have a better chance of seeing the enemy. (although I have to confess that rammed several bombers at high altitudes too just before we started the campaign and that wasn't a matter of vision.... Hunter didn't know anymore whether he should laugh or cry when he heard in the TS that I had rammed yet another bomber...)
It's not that old, but I think the graphics card lets it down, let me get a report:

Quote:
PC Wizard 2008 Version 1.80
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner:
User:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2
Report Date: Tuesday 29 July 2008 at 15:01
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< System Summary >>>
> Manufacturer : Hewlett-Packard Company
> Mainboard : Hewleet-Packard Asterope
> Chipset : ATI RS400/RC400/RC410
> Processor : Intel Pentium 4 524 @ 3066 MHz
> Physical Memory : 2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
> Video Card : ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200 SERIES
> Hard Disk : ST3250823AS (250 GB)
> DVD-Rom Drive : TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H552D
> Monitor Type : Hewlett Packard HP vs17 - 17 inches
> Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RT8139 (A/B/C/810x/813x/C+) Fast Ethernet Adapter
> Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2
> DirectX : Version 9.0c (March 2007)
***** End of report *****