Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
Thanks Lurker, appreciate the great support and the hard work you do. I did download the beta to OMv40X and tried seeing if i encountered the torpedo loadout problem and it was still there. I tried changing the initiall loadout sim for the type IXC/40 and it still defaults back to T11 G7e. I also tried starting a new career and deleting my old saves (Sept 1, 1939, 2nd flotilla type VIIB) and no matter whether I leave the inital tubes empty or load them with all TI G7A it Always reverts back to the TII G7e. Again thanks for all the help Lurker.
Why don't you do a test for me.

de-install all mods and try your test on a "stock" IXD2
Tried the IXD2 with no mods enabled and the torpedos don't revert to there initial loadout.
I then tried enabling just the Om_V40X_beta1 and again went to the IXd2 and no problem. So I went back to the IXc/40 and tried it and yet again it reverted back to T11 G7E. I again changed the loadout sim for the IXC/40 and this time it went back to what I had changed the initial loadout, (.sim file) TI FAT's. So it appears that it just reverts back to the inital loadout sim, but not with the IXD2, with or without OM.

Interesting note... It seems like no matter what the initial loadout .sim file is set to, whenever you go into your captain office and click the submarine icon to change your loadout, it will display somthing diferent. I.E. I set the default loadout to have a different torpedo in ever tube...yet the screen in the captains office showw 2 TIs in the front tubes and the remaining front and aft tubes loaded with T III G7e's.

Hope some of that is helpful to someone wiser then I.

I'm fairly sure I know the reason for the torpedo problem, but it will not be a quick fix.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote