View Single Post
Old 07-15-08, 02:49 PM   #2
prince_vlad
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default a few questions...

I play the grey wolf mod...

1.When u get a message what does it mean exactly "AL 2299" ?...I notice the areas have squares which are numbered from xx to yy. But what does mean the last two figure from a message ?...A imaginary square bulit by closing the two squares ? (22 and 99) or...?

2.I played in the 7/13th flotilla to get the VII B from the begining ...In time I was promoted to kapitanleutnant and then I moved to 2nd flotilla to get the IXB sub.When I came back from the first mission with IXB the game let me know I was promoted to...OBERLEUTNANT, promotion I already "lived" once after my third mission!!! Is this a bug ?

3.The green/red icon of sub detection, what exactly "contains" when is lit green ? (depth, speed etc ) or it's not a rule...?

4. How do you pinpoint the latitude and longitude if u don't have the game's map ? (Even the game's map I discovered that is not precised at all).Is there other method to guess lat @ long in game ?

5.I noticed that crew can get , individually, renown.How do they achive that? What should they do?

6. Where do they go the convoys if they are not supressed in the process ? What does the AI when they arrive to the destination? Is there a precise destination for them or not? Also I noticed, in bad weather, that convoys ships can sunk(they leave behind some gray icons od sunk ship).Is it a bug or is something random ?

7. How does the weather system works, gradually or suddenly ?

8. I noticed the radar's icons are gray wether u are submerged or on surface.Why ? How do they work? Do I have to improved the sonar or something first or do I miss something?
prince_vlad is offline   Reply With Quote