View Single Post
Old 06-27-08, 10:30 AM   #885
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default err

I think yes.. Why don't you open the files(not all, one should do it) in sea and sub folder from olc, then open gwx's(the same files) with some graphic tools(we are talking about tga's). compare them, you will then understand what is going on. In sea and sub folders are tga's that show the position of the ship on a map when you zoom sufficiently enuf, olc made those tgas to show zippo or nada(as I understood). The thing is he wants to make this: when you zoom out you see position of the boat, when you zoom in you see nothing, but sensor data. It is as it is, it would be better those sensor dials don't show also the position of the boat, together with course, but it can't be better, maybe a good idea would be additional little thingi, showing uboat and sensor data(hydrophones) and a course, but not position, also chronometer and sextant(real nav mod is there but sadly not compatible to this), but this is also IMO great step forward and a good idea.

And open maps.cfg with notepad, read what is says in there, also compare to gwx(zoom). It's in english..
If you compare you will figure out what needs to be deleted, what not.

When you do that step, try it, if it fails, find out where olc lives and shoot him..
If that fails, come buy me a gin..
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote