asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT
Hay again!

From the 1st post of Rubini's Lifeboats thread:

-added an option (get it on "Optional" folder) without dead bodies just because they have bad float behaviour. Just put this file on you Library folder and delete the other one.

I will try without zones.cfg today. I was just starting patrol, wehn bombers attacks, not returnig from patrol.

Now you have an answer for flags...

Thank you for so quick answer.

Keep up perseverence !
thanks, didn't even notice that.. or didn't want to?
I just checked the main files. What can I say, I like dead bodies swimming in the water, it's like a candy and for "immersion" for the u-boot captain(I had to use it :rotfl: ). But as I am playing on 100% with only event split view option(olc's way) I don't get to see that often.. And they vanish for about 10 seconds or so..
You must appreciate the amount of work racerboy and people mentioned by him in the readme that was done to make those supermans fly the way they fly now, to erase that would be like to erase this mod.

I follow you on the flags.. I hope..

New!

It is really hard for me to download new mods and to check on them.. and to install it.. modders gone crazy..
You don't have to worry here..
New version I intend to do correctly and ok. And compatible to what will be.. I can only wonder what some guys are going through hehehe they install the mods, burn and crash.. ctd.. And every day new mod with new feature.. So I hope I will throw in some tutorials on how I did it with s3d to make it compatible.. It will make life easier for some guys. And I think before gwx gets out for sh4(stick with one team, my dad always says, but not with the same woman) that sh3 is really the best subsim?
Like this guy who said about ctd here but didn't reply back..
It's war out there..
I need a beer..

And NGT () showed everybody(and again a6intruder, cheers hehehehe) how to make a proper feedback, please, do it like him, thanks.

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-19-08 at 01:42 PM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote