View Single Post
Old 05-14-08, 07:00 AM   #107
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Hello, a6intruder, could you please read any of the readmes I supplied with this mod. You were good at reporting first, but now you are lost in the wilderness of pain.

That is stupid!

OK, here is an reply:

1. C2 WITHOUT SMOKE,?? I never had one artillerie without smoke - your installation of this mod, a6intruder is "lost in the wild", funnel means chimney, it stops when the ship stops. You do not tell me something new Every living ship in the gwx 2.1 has funnel smokes!!! Thats FINAL! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

4. PLEASE a6intruder, if you find real bugs, report it. Please, don't bug me more with your installation issues or your pics from other big mods. This is a mod for GWX 2.1. It is as it is. I will not add more wind effect to the smokes because the wind affected smokes you are showing are silly to me. Taste is not given to everyone The WIND is not blowing all the time to 90 degrees to the port. Did you take a look on DKruegers-Version?
It's hard, but I am a bit annoyed, I apologize, BUT I feel I have to say this.

Why i did post pictures from other mods please red and UNDERSTAND my post above. If you dont like the wind effects that i would like to have- ok just leave it but do it in a polite kind. Your words above dont sound polite into my ears! I will not badger you anymore
Have a nice livetime.

Cheers!
See coloured text.
Kind regards
A6Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote