Old 05-13-08, 11:29 AM   #99
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Hello, a6intruder!
Thanks for the "ugly" In my opinion funnel smokes are better than in other mods, they should be darker. Not so to the bow, maybe alittle, but if I put it more to the bow, it would IMO look silly fire smokes lean less than funnel smokes, but I said I will check it out and I will. Maybe I will check the funnels for warships and merchants separate. And now about other things..
Ok, after some contemplation with angels and devils, I came to a conclusion that is actually another question..
Why are you showing me pics from lsh3?
This is racerboys mod for GWX 2.1 only. In GWX 2.1 I think all ships got smokes, BUT I will check the bloody(I'm not mad I just wanted to use it as an ozzie.. ) C2 but if I find it has smokes, I will be very dissapointed, Dewey like dissapointed..
Let me share my thoughts. I had a clean install of GWX on Sh3 and after I installed with jsgme and deinstalled about a million times one mod or the other, including for my testing, I think I will have to do a reinstall of sh3, GWX and everything else in certain point of time in the future. Maybe very soon. Now, those issues you are having may be happening because you are doing the same thing I mentioned above. In other words, planes shooting flares happened to me and you because of zones.cfg, but ship without smokes ain't, couldn't, shouldn't, wouldn't, won't and can't be happening to me and you on the same install.
Thanks for the dl path of dkrueger's mod. I will dl it when I will have the means and check it out, also.
Now I go to rest and to check the funnels.. :rotfl:
The reason why showing pics from LSH3 is quite easy: On LSH3 i have installed the DKrueger-Version and on GWX 2.1 yours. And to show you what i am talking about, i have to take some pics from LSH3.
I could not really follow you in fact of the C2. This ship has smoke as shown on pictures above but the matter was the direction of smoke. Try the Dkrueger-Version and you will get the same result like me.
Btw. the "ugly" ment the colour of smoke not the smoke itself.
You are right with the missing smoke. I will have an eye on it and report wenn i see it again. Up to now it happends only on the Artilleriefährpram. The other pictures, showing ships without smoke are from LSH3!! If i use the particles.dat, delivered with LSH3 everything is ok! But ugly and without the effects i love.
Kind regards
A6Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote