View Single Post
Old 05-02-08, 03:50 PM   #5361
Myxale
Admiral

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

My attempt at a bit of storytelling! Something Booti-sh! I felt like it! Sometimes there are rather intense patrols (new mods like Lifeboats amplify' those) and one can't help but thinking..."what was it like"!:hmm:

Sorry if this offends anyone or bores them equally! But most important sorry for the raping of the english language!

France 42'

"We're not welcome here! I can barely stand the glances when I walk the streets. I'm glad U-231 is sailing out within the hour! I rather take on the Tommies than the looks any day.
It's the same everywhere. Flat smiles streched over strained lips accompanied by angry blazing eyes.
I rather have a tea-party with a mob of angry Tommies that those eyes. We're not welcome...simple like that."

"It will be a long journey...and this is just the beginning...the road not taken for the sailor and other thralls to the sea!"

"It's a different life out here. A different kind of life. Don't wan't to call it a better life...but it's more free. Free of everything...everything but the death penalty. But that once comes natural I guess. Lets hope we don't have to pay this time 'round too. Yeah...it's cheating...but the necesarry kind of cheating."

"The bottomless blue vastness my Boot rides, is more home than the bombed cities and the cages we call houses. Here, oh- and only here- we are free! Bottomless is the world above and beneath us! Whether you sink or fly...it's and endless journey...on both accounts."

"We're all alone...sailor of the Styx"

"Today we've met the less fortunate of this freedom! Those who are willing to pay the price...but luck the currency. It's usually paid in souls! Had to send the watch down while I watched U-231 sail past...ignoring them. I wonder from what powers they pray doom upon us while they wait for fate to roll the dices!"

Myxale is offline   Reply With Quote