Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly
First of all, congrats for the upcoming "Pilot trainee"
Thanks

Quote:
You are going to teach him/her how to fly IL2, right? :p
Of course. He shall also learn how to stalk convoys in SH3, and how to be a fan of European Metal

But I digress.

Quote:
IL2 is a very very very good game for multiplay, BUT it isnt necessary. I've been flying IL2 since the release (6-7 years?), never uninstalled it. I only started active MP gaming ~1½ years ago with HunterICX and Danlisa from here at SubSim.
Hmm, so regardless I'll have fun. Sounds good to me. Once I get internet capabilities, I'll have to join you guys.

Quote:
And there are programs like DCG (Dynamic Campaign Generator) that gives you tons of new single- and multiplay campaigns with the ability to have ALOT more planes in the air during the missions (with the setup wizard, 50 per side on an mission is the max) and it also makes the ground activity mean more for the progress of the campaign.
I've gathered that the DCG is the GWX of IL-2, so I was going to get it anyway. I dont think I read about the ground activity though. Sounds interesting.

So if I fly as Germany, and start bombing convoys belonging to Russia, I'll push further and further into the heart of the Soviet Union, and help the Germans win at Stalingrad for example?

Currently taking a break from the Atlantic to hone my flight-sim skills
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote