View Single Post
Old 04-30-08, 11:43 PM   #441
treblesum81
Frogman

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 0

Noticed a couple small items since installing 2.0.1...

1) When clicking in the "quick-assignment" buttons in the crew management screen (surfaced cruise, submerged attack, etc...), I've noticed since upgrading to 2.0.1 that these seem to have lost function or at best are working erratically, and on more than one occasion in the last 4 hours clicking on one has led to CTD. I'm not sure if any changes were made to the files responsible for these, but I've not changed any other part of my installation other than replacing 1.8 (1 and 2) with 2.0.1 1 and 2, but not 3).

2) In the Nav map screen (sorry to come back to this again...), the small black marks that now represent ships are nearly invisible in the middle zoom levels. Perhaps they could be made to maintain a standard size across the zoom levels like the previous ship boxes and diamonds did? But, I must say I'm very pleased with the new bearing dial in place of my sub circle, I've already found it to be incredibly usefull, especially considering the GWX took away the directional trails for map contacts.

Thanks,
Greg
treblesum81 is offline   Reply With Quote