Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
Oh I wish you would do a GUI mod for GWX SH4, i'm sure it would be top class and the existing Stock SH4 GUI is, well, crap in my HUMBLE oppinion.

Quick question mate, which version of the Uber should we use if we don't want the enemy to be too blind at night time....I ask because i'm just about to embark on a WaW patrol and, well, I gotta give them a chance to get me
All of the currently available versions have this problem.
I'll release a fix once I'm happy that it doesn't seem to break anything else. If you want to DIY (and take that risk) go into SIM.cfg and in the Visual section set Light factor to 0.4. This is the setting I'm testing with at the moment and it seems to work well. Enemies are more blind (at night) than in normal GWX, but not completely blind, so surface attacks early in the war are quite doable. More so in, say, moderate visibility (9km) than excellent visibility (16km). During the day they're as keen as ever.

@PT, aww, thanks.
So youre saying that during the night they will be more blind, and during the day they will see even better then they do now?

I think they can see pretty far already in GWX during the day... They are always shooting at me from 8+ km away... By the way, at that distance is virtually impossible to hit a small vessel like an uboat, but in the game their aiming is incredible, even in 1939... That should be fixed!