Dogzero1
Mate

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk
Dogzer1

Quote:
Yep, after trying it out for the last two weeks, all I can say is 1.5 U-Boat addon is rubbish at this present time.

Back to the superb GWX2 SH3 for my U-Boat fix...........see pics below.
Just for fun, run SH3 without any mods. Report back what you see. SH3 got the way it is today by some fine modders who took 2 years to create it. Giving the devil his due, see how SH4 is looking in about 12 months. See how the PTO part of SH4 is looking now in just under year. It is very good with the likes of TMO/RFB/ROW/RSRD and others. The add-on has been out for 4 weeks. It will take time to get it up to snuff. Until then, perhaps some help getting there is in order. What can you do to make it better?
I have been playing sub sims since the first Silent Service by Microprose. I don't need you to tell me what to do or what I should look for. I have purchased (thats purchased) every sub game on the day of their release since the mid 80's. I know all about the great work the modders do, and I am eternally grateful. But I tell the truth here, the U-Boat addon is rubbish straight out of the box. Thats all I'm saying. Trying to belittle me bacause you have some sort of self importance as a long standing member, won't wash with me. I have been a member of Combatsim, and various others like frugals since they started. I don't have time to mod or post on here because I am a serving member of the UK Armed Forces.

Thanks for your advice though.

Dogzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote