Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen
I just love how a bunch of people come to end their conflict, saying that the action is futile. No sooner than the fire dies down, someone else come along and says 'No, I am not done over this'. Productive. Very productive.

How I love the internet.
Do you mean the way you just did?

Look at the last two-three posts before yours.
No, that fight is not over. Just watch. However, you have just exemplified internet quirk No. 6: Picking a fight with no motive.

Have a nice day, Kpt. Lehmann.
@Takeda Shingen
Given your timing... YOU struck the match just as the fire had the opportunity to die down. Pass the buck on to me all you like... that sanctimonious dribble won't float.

@ RockinRobbins:

Amen. I wish I had more energy to post at the moment, but I totally agree. Not only that, but given time everyone can have their cake and will get to eat it too.

For all its quirks... the SH4 platform is a modder's playground. Great things will happen for both theaters... but it simply takes TIME! Mixing theaters in some sort of fictional hybrid doesn't make any sense to me... but mixing MODDING power... will benefit BOTH theaters... again given TIME!

What is it about that concept that people have such a hard time with? Neither fleet-boat or U-boat diehards will have to add a single line of code unrelated to their preferred theater.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock