View Single Post
Old 03-18-08, 07:07 PM   #167
Roger Dodger
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan
Installed TMO a few days ago. I'm enjoying it immensely. THere is one aspect of the vanilla SH4 I miss and that is having the time compression immediately go back to 1x upon visual or other contact of a boat or plane. It appears that TMO won't do that. At least it didn't with the first few fishing vessels I came upon. I've looked through the FAQ adn other docs that came with the download and coudln't find an answer. Is there a way to turn this function back on? Thanks in advance.
If you are using RSRDC, the first few fishing boats you run into will be neutrals (they will have green 'tails'), and the TC will not go back to 1X. Nor will it return to 1X for any allied shipping/warships.

RSRDC included neutral fishing boats in the mix. Stock SH4 didn't have any neutral fishing boats as I remember.

The TC will return to 1X upon sighting Japanese fishing boats, however. There was a 'convoy' of 5 - 200 tonners for me last night. Gave BOTH of my deck gun crews lots of practice (I'm in the Nautilus). You can also attack two targets at once by controlling the stern gun, and the 'crew' will handle the forward gun for the second target.