View Single Post
Old 03-02-08, 11:05 AM   #3344
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default This is how the sun sets will look in the beta

I finaly got my sun flair which Dave worked so hard for in game using a guide to enable it on my old X1950pro and had to post these after seeing my first sunset with it.

(Click on the pictures!)

If you can't see the sun flair with your ATI graphics card here is how to enable it.

GUIDE TO ENABLE SUN FLAIR AND BLOOM ON ATI - GFX-CARDS:
First you have to download this program:
GPU PerfStudio
Install the GPUPerfstudio 1.2 program and be sure to enable the internet in your firewall for both the program and SH4.

Check that the program "Performance server program" is running, if not start it from the start menu.

Now start GPUstudio folow this picture. First press the blue button "All" ( see the picture )

Go to your desktop find the shortcut "DirectX App Launcher", drop your SH4 icon on to the app launchers icon (be sure that the shortcut for SH4 is not a shortcut to the "gu.exe" (game updater) program, but to the sh4.exe"!

Now the game will start with GPUperfstudio running in the background, when the title screen shows, quit to desktop. Go in to GPUperfstudio 1.2 and set the options on the picture, "Force Z test enable" to true.

Press "Enable all" nr. 1 on the picture, go to your desktop find the shortcut "DirectX App Launcher", drop your SH4 icon on to the app launchers icon again and watch those sun sets the way Dave designed them

Real Environment mod

and Pacific Enviroments 4 mod

Last edited by kriller2; 03-02-08 at 11:34 AM.
kriller2 is offline   Reply With Quote