Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tater
http://mpgtext.net/subshare/410Bette...%20v%201.3.rar

Better IJNAF Bomb Loads version 1.3 BETA

Adds a new set of Bombs files, and alters the original.

The standard loads are possible:

AirTorpedo (not used in SH4)
Bomb100kg
Bomb250kg
Bomb500kg
AirDepthCharge (detonates at 25m +-1m now)

In addition, I have added:

AirDepthCharge_45m (detonates at 45m +-1m)
Bomb30kg
Bomb60kg
Bomb800kg

Lurker's (serbuto's?) BombDummy is also there.

All the bombs have been corrected in terms of damage. Don't get hit. A single big bomb will likely sink you, and it should, frankly. They might need to all be worse, subs are too strong, IMO. All the bombs have an AP of 25 right now. The DCs have an AP of 0.

The aircraft ranges are not changed, so I will need to make a compatible version for other plane mods I have done, this is just a test for now.

As always, no commercial use allowed, everyone else can do with it as they please.
FYI

For those who use RSRDC, there may be a problem when using this mod. There is a change in the weapons loadout for the B5N2Kate, i.e. from 1x500kg to 1x800kg. There are three layer that use the original 1x500kg loadout and with this change there is the "possibility" for a CTD.
Conducted some controlled test with this mode and with Ducimus TEST_TMaru_AI_Visuals_1.04 mod, neither mod has any ail effects on RSRDC v102. The only issue is (a) aircraft will no longer strafe you if their weapons load is set to “basic” and B5N2 Kate that are configured with 1x500kg loadout will no longer attack targets. During testing G4M Betty with 3XDC loadout didn’t appear to work, however the H6K/H8K Flying boats with 4XDC loadouts will sink you. I’m planning to integrate these two outstanding modes into the next versions of RSRDC
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote