HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly
Oh ffs, Hunter!

"set connection to ISDN?"

You can change your connection to 0.000000001kb/s and it doesnt matter in IL2.
I had the issues that my IL2 sturmovik (the first one) was unplayable because I found out that on ISDN did not relly CO-op with my DSL Modem.
this issue I have with all my online games when I set the network config on ISDN...and whats the REason anyway? I dont see the reason. many games say put the network on DSL/Cable/T1 connection in order to get the best online perfomance.

Quote:
''Avoid kill-stealing. Badly damaged plane that has lost its parts does not usually need further help. When such behaviour is repeatedly reported with track, the subject pilot may be penalised by banning for long / lifetime.''

Same rule goes for 99% of the servers. Like in UK-Deds, you so highly praised.
Mmm....When the engine is on fire, no engine or no pilot its considerd steal killing. which I aprove as steal killing , No engine (plane is going down, No pilot same) engine on fire 75% that the plane blows up before he can reach his base)

but the WOE says when the plane has lost parts.
but, in my POV, when its not BURNING, engines are still running , the pilot is still there...its Flyable...so I can shoot it down...now If I get banned because the plane has lost some parts...I think its ridicilious...

Quote:
''3x dead = 5 min pilot ban''

You will love this rule when someone comes to the server and crashes the planes just for fun, so the other team will run out of planes. Besides, you can BAIL OUT, you knew that right? :rotfl:

You were the one who wanted virtual squadron, this' the best bet to get it.
Ahum....reading the vulching part
now If I try to take off...3 times..and I get vulched 3 times...
thats 1 a game breaker, lame and stupid at the same times.
and it doesnt stop the Fun guy to wreck planes...5 minutes is nothing.
just report such fella's with a track file and get him banned 4 life...voíla , there goes the senseless rule...

Now, If I sign up, is the XO still free?
but I keep my connection on Cable, as I know 90% sure the game will be unplayable if I change that.