View Single Post
Old 06-07-07, 07:58 PM   #123
panthercules
The Old Man

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

I am loving this mod so far, bUT I do have one question - some of the early entries seem to jump the gun a bit - e.g., getting news about Pearl Harbor the day before it actually happens (Dec 7th in Manilla, but it was Dec 8th in Manilla when it was Dec 7th in Hawaii), and ads for war stamps or bomber club members or something before the war has even started. Probably only an issue 'cause I started my patrol on Dec 1st, but is there any way to back things up by a day or so at the beginning?

I noticed I get the radio report (written, on the game's log clipboard) from CINCPAC about the attack on Pearl too early as well - I don't know if that's related to the mod or part of the stock game, so I don't know if this timing thing is a function of the mod or just something the devs didn't take into account when doing the time coding (like they seem to have disregarded/neglected local time in general).

Obviously a trivial point, but if it's something that can be fixed easily, what the heck. Great mod though - thanks for all the work putting this together - really looking forward to hearing the new stuff as the war progresses.