Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
I scratch it from my list. Who needs "Enemy Engaged Bug Edition deLuxe" anyway, when he could have Steel Beasts Pro instead?
That seems to be your answer to everything lately
Well, I am not as forgiving anymore as in younger years concenring bad game quality, and the busines's standards on that has seriously detoriated over the past couple of years (there are single titles that are exceptions, of cpourse, but I speak of the general trend). The game industry is stagnating, in terms of ideas and innovations, and the morale concerning quality and stability of releases often is nothing else but criminal, and betrayal of the customer. I don't know another brnach where customer so willingly except to get sold broken things. In any other business branch you would return broken items immediately, and make massive complaints. But games are excluded from the responsebility of being sold in a functional, unbroken state?

Also, I admit, I am a bit older than in earlier times, and am no longer driven by a desparate craving to buy plenty of different things. It is not as interesting anymore as it once has been. 80% of my PC time goes into SBP anyway, the remaining 20% into GTR2 (Nordschleife), and Oblivion, and very very rarely into any other games.

But as a general rule, you are right: if it is not in a reasonable shape, my answer to buying it is NAY. I don't feel about missed buys at losses, but savings.