Old 04-29-07, 04:28 PM   #80
Puster Bill
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
Quote:
On edit: Big tip o' the hat to Hitman. There is a *SLIGHT* size difference, but it is minimal if you print the .pdf's at 94% size, and print the slide rule .bmp's fitted to the paper (8.5x11).
Strange thing is that my printed version came out with nearly exact size. It wasn't perfect either, but since I had not been able to exactly cut with my scissors the part done by Kaptain Krunch I gave it as a godo result.:hmm:

I can however easily resize the images to 94% of their current size with Photoshop. Think there will be no noticeable quality difference

Quote:
I don't really know why I did this, as I only have SHIII, and the basic unit of measure is meters instead of yards
It works as well except for the minimal difference it causes in the speed measurement, because a yard s approx 0.93 of a meter. But you can apply also that proportion to the results and that's good enough.

I am thinking about creating a version for SH3, simplified and with metres as units, as well as with Kriegsmarine emblems. Any interest?
Yes, please.