View Single Post
Old 04-23-07, 03:10 AM   #829
LuftWolf
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Hehe...

Sounds like I'm getting encouragement to actually make LWAMI 4.xx, which will FINALLY give DW some significant differentiation between various weapons in parameters other than range, speed, and warhead size.

I'm only one man... what I really need now is a partner to take up the role that Amizaur played, as he is now gone deep and comms are infrequent.

I am not a naval weapons expert, nor even a hobbiest for that matter. My area of hobbiest knowledge lies in WWII-era land and air weapons and combined arms doctrine.

I need a person who has been an active member of subsim for at least as long as I have to step forward and commit to doing some database editing for the new platforms. This work is time consuming but extremely easy, the person needs no familiarity with DW, only the general processing of modding software (DWedit is easy for anyone who uses Office or database tools) and a thorough knowledge modern naval weapons.

The ideal candiate is TLAM Strike, but he's also gone deep. Next would be Molon, but he's a stubborn PITA.

If you guys know anyone, let me know.

Cheers,
david