Redwine
Sea Lord

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mraah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwine
Up to this present moment, a theory i have, is may be, only may be, the tweak file we are using do not adress the correct settings...

Please, do not ofense Mraah !!! is only a posibility.
No offense taken . Ref's original tweakfile for use with v1.1 gave specific hex addresses that matched the search we are doing.
I was refering to V1.2... the cnages we done seems to works as if the axis was rotated 90 degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mraah
By the way, when you set MinHeight = -2500 were you able to detect aircraft while you were sumberged at periscope depth?

Update : Nevermind, I was thinking MinSensorHeight.
It seems to works from nose to stern instead up to down.... posibly for the reasons i explained in the previous page.

In the SH III sonars, zero is UP..... then max min height is moving up/down in the axis 0/180

But in this file, the radar has zero at nose, if the max min height is moving in the axis 0/180..... then it is movin nose/stern instead up/down.

If the tweak file is correct adressed, so sorry to propose the posibility... no ofense please , is only a posibility, and you confirm is not posible, then...

The next posibility is....

May be the Tem didnt change the name for this parameter, and when we think we are touching vertical, really we are touching horizontal...

Just a theory, it can explains why i reover the contacts when i increase the negative numbers

Redwine is offline   Reply With Quote