View Single Post
Old 03-31-07, 06:24 AM   #55
Genferret
Loader

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Glad your sorted guys better to have an older version that is working (I just haven't had the time to upgrade mine) than a newer version that's giving you problems Good Hunting

@Meridian....I've just had a thought matey....you said you hadn't seen DotNET in the original download instructions....you definitely need that to install the programme, so I'm wondering if that was your specific problem :hmm:

I'm sure GE will be along to help you all when time/RL permits

Best Wishes
jimbuna
Yeah, just for clarification purposes I only downloaded the TatukGIS program you linked. It's an older version from the one that they currently have on their website for download.

I'm still using the version of SH3Gen Tracker Room that GlobalExplorer put out, and I already had .NET installed and up to date (necessary these days really with so many mods I get for games making use of it).

So whatever Tatuk did to their program with the last update broke the terrain import from SH3Gen.

Now if I could only figure out why I get insta-killed anytime I load up a saved game during a patrol.

Don't think that's mod related from searching these forums, think it's a SH3 issue with being too close to ships or something.
Genferret is offline   Reply With Quote