View Single Post
Old 03-23-07, 11:13 AM   #8
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlageter-JG26
Really? My bad. But why would I get banned from an open forum for mentioning you-know? Esp when about 10 posts before me did also?

I didn't think it was supposed to be a state secret that I don't load my discs in my disc drive every time I play a game if I'm not sharing or downloading them. :rotfl:Woooo, look out! He left the dvd in its case! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by The FAQ and Rules

SUBSIM Review has a longstanding policy against software piracy. We do NOT allow discussion or even mention of warez, abandonware, peer-to-peer game swapping, illegal download sites, or rip-off websites. Nothing will get you banned faster than pointing people to illegal software distribution sites. Don't ask for serial numbers, manuals, or cracks. Any admission that you have in your possession illegal software can and usually will result in revocation of your Radio Room forum account. Support computer game programmers buy legally purchasing their work. They have to eat too, you know.
And that's that. The crack conversation always snowballs into bad things. It's best left undiscussed.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.