View Single Post
Old 03-22-07, 10:45 AM   #916
Discotech
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hey it was the "Key GWX files were not found. This patch must be installed over a copy of Silent Hunter III containing GWX (with or without existing hotfixes). Please ensure that the selected installation has GWX installed before continuing." error however i think i found the reason why i'm having problems. I downloaded a zip file from fileplanet which contained all the bin files & the exe however i just noticed now that the bin files have been renamed and aren't the same as what is listed for the separate bin file downloads so i think this could be causing my issue so i'm going to the bin files separately and give it a whirl. Hopefully it will work!

Just as a side note for the upcoming patch would it be possible for you to make a single v1.03 full download or maybe a zip package to download all files needed in 1 go without having to download numerous files separately ? Seems like you guys have a fantastic mod and i'm itching to play just hope it works 5th time round with a new approach lol
Discotech is offline   Reply With Quote