View Single Post
Old 03-17-07, 02:37 PM   #33
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan
[I go to the workshop and switch the campaign advance button to manual so I only fly the missions I want to .
Thanks will try .. sounds like what I was looking for.

Quote:
The Camel is still the king as far as I'm concerned. Never liked the Albatri so I can't really comment on them. The Pup I like and the DH2 is fun. Haven't had the time to fly the Noops or the Pfalz yet. I really don't like the E111 but that is down to personal taste more than any problems with it.
Wasnt it that in real life, too, that the allied pilots found (to their embarassment) that the EIII was inferior to their planes in most respects, and the only tiny thing that set it apart was the syncronized machine gun?

I love the Pfalz, mostly for the shark like looks of it, and its a sturdy, well balanced plane without weaknesses. Have shot down several SE5As and Camels with it. The Neuport 17 and Sopwith Pup are my fav allied planes, as they seem to be a real joy to fly. Those planes can do incredibly turns on the palm of a hand. You only have to do a half roll and use full rudder to turn around instantly. I also like the option to add LePrieur Rockets to give them some nice firepower, albeit it may be a bit on the unrealistic side.

For eveyone who thinks about downloading this mod heres a link to some nice screenshots:

http://www.overflandersfields.com/Sc...ots/index.html

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote