View Single Post
Old 03-15-07, 10:32 AM   #25
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Very impressed. runs like a dream for me with no probs whatsoever. I had the graphic settings all set to 4/5 (except aircraft detail which is supposed to be set to 5) and it was ok but slightly low framerate for my taste so I bumped the secenry detail down to 3 and now it flys along. haven't been over the front yet but i expect a bit of slow down when I get there. On the whole, though, it seems to be better optimized than Phase 1. Got the vids running as well.

I have to say, this is how you make a sim. A lot of commercial devs should be sitting up and taking notes. The terrain is the best I have seen in a combat flight sim. Stunning, in fact. The towns look like towns, roads seem to lead places etc.

I was looking for an excuse to buy a new graphics card and monitor - this looks like it.

Biggles: as far as I know it is even more difficult to get confirmation of a kill from the home office now. Thats a feature I really like as well. I once got three Albs on a patrol but only got confirm for one.....
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote