View Single Post
Old 01-30-07, 05:52 AM   #7
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Well, If my Tail flap didnt broke of I would have shot down 1 more russian that was at my 3 O'clock.

my average kills per flight is 3 - 4 planes.
sometimes I get a good pounding like getting big gaps in my wings or something breaks off and then I have to fight to get the plane flying straight...or I have to return to base early because of Engine problems...as soon as I notice my plane is been pounded really bad I return to base immidiatly to get it nicely on the ground an hope that my friends will finish the job...

the AI enemy's well I dont know in the career mode. but I'll guess they get tougher as soon the war advances. but anyway, they sometimes might be easy targets...but dont underestimate them when you have them on ur 6. ur just as vulnerable as them and if you just get some fatal blows (engine, Cockpit or wings) you're pretty much dead meat.

As chasing an enemy sometimes they are pretty much annoying pests...as they go very low to the ground and try to escape my vision. the worst part when they are on your six...while you are chasing one of them, one sneaks up behind and at the sudden starts to shoot you....

also beeing greedy isnt very good...well while they are busy with the fighters I take on the whole squadron of bombers over there....EHH!!!! BAD MOVE if they focus their board guns on 1 plane they are pretty much deadly bastards.

I think I have a realistic average kills when it comes to flights....because it feels so good to see that plane going down spinning around with one wing

Really , its weird thought in the Finish Campaign...I,m fighting russians...sometime the german comes up with bombers...now explain me this...if they talk german and we finish..where the hell is the Translator! because when they scream for help...we understand them...right...