View Single Post
Old 01-20-07, 04:55 AM   #2
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

The crew management?
You see your crew inside the plane, manning the guns, sitting on navigators seat etc. If you order your navigator to man the tail gun, you see him walking through the plane and take his place on the gun. Then the tailgunner will man the free available position, in this case the navigators seat.

All the crew members have 'skills'. I can remember everyone of them, but some of them were;

Gunnery
Navigation
Bombing
Piloting
First aid

The campaign
I usually get shot down in first or second mission, so cant really say much about this.

Time compression
There is two kinds of time compressions. One is similar to SHIII, ranging from -1/4 to x8. The other one is a time skip, if your plane is leaving the formation, you are close to your target or there are enemy planes/flak nearby the time skip returns to realtime.

Controls / user interface
The controls are easy, just change them from the options to suit yourself. The interface also is pretty easy, you click to your crew member and a menu will popup, letting you to choose what position to man, give first aid, fix something etc.

Stability
BANG! Hereīs something I hate about the game. Itīs pretty unstable. It varies from PC to PC, but for me, thereīs quite a few CTDīs. And on top of that, you cant save your mission fly you are in it.

Damage model
Is beautiful! You see your interior full of bullet holes, your wounded crew members lying around. Same goes for the exterior, when your plane gets heavily damaged, you can see it. Holes everywhere.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote