View Single Post
Old 01-16-07, 02:16 AM   #21
Venatore
Admiral

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0
Professional & Elite Crew Mod amendment

Professional & Elite Crew Mod Amendment

My good friend "Marinenachrichtendienst" informed me that there was an emblem fault with the first version of the flak & deck gun helmet in the Professional & Elite Crew Mod. He was very helpful about the explanation of the error of the emblem. So to that end, and not wanting a crappy mod given to you; the members, I went hunting for a helmet that I saw some time ago which was the best helmet colour and emblem that I had seen on this forum. The search for the holy grail of deck & flak gunner helmet lead me to one person yet again........."Fubar". I wanted to use this helmet originally for my own enjoyment, but didn't know who created it and where the location was. But because "Marinenachrichtendienst" has a similar attitude to me, I couldn't let this fester, it was leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I have now updated the Professional & Elite Crew Mod to now include the new helmet.

I would like to thank "Fubar" for making the helmet, and "Marinenachrichtendienst" for his knowledge & help.

I think this helmet is heaps better, because is complements the black & grey of the uniform, but that's my little tiny opinion.

Remember this was a mod that I using for my own gaming experience & I got a request from "Evil Jester 76" to have a closer look the crew, so I want to make it very clear that I was not the creator, I've only re-textured/cut/merged/coloured the crews files to make a uniform that made my crew look......um oh ah..........ELITE !

I hope this hasn't inconvenienced members of the forum.

Last edited by Venatore; 03-21-07 at 04:39 AM.
Venatore is offline   Reply With Quote