Old 11-06-06, 08:33 PM   #2
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimia
Aloa,

I use the French version of Dangerous Waters and a bug with the doctrine editor don’t allow me to create goal doctrine for trigger.

If you're asking for what the trigger doctrine commands are in the English version, I can help you with those, although I'm a bit worried you're asking for something more complex... anyways, this is what I've got:

Quote:
Somebody could tell me the U.S. syntax for of aircraft 's landing

"Landing" [platform1] [platform2]: for when aircraft platform1 lands on the selected platform2.
"Landing of class" [class] [platform]: for when an aircraft of the selected class lands on the selected platform

Quote:
and to launch DSRV,UUV and Seals?
"Launch DSRV", "Launch UUV", and "Launch SEALS" respectively. None of these commands have any arguments; I think it is meant to be used as an attached trigger so it tests whether the attached platform has done the action.

Quote:
Same thing for the instruction used to test when the fired count of a trigger is less then, exceeds or equals a certain number ( Trigger refire count)
"TriggerRefireCount"[trigger][operator][integer] where trigger is the trigger being counted, operator is =, !=, <, or >, and integer is the number to count up to.

I hope that helps a little, although it might come short of what you might need if you're trying to "re-program" the french version... Sorry if it's too basic.