View Single Post
Old 09-13-06, 07:30 AM   #8
Redwine
Sea Lord

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by supposedtobeworking
Ok, many thanks for your help, but I cannot find the propellor sounds in the data/sounds folder, just generic ambient ship noises; I cannot make out any beats in those wav files...correct me if I am wrong. Where can I find the ship propellor sounds in which the beats can be heard, and where should I move those files to? Redwine you mentioned TT minitweaker(which kind of scares me to be honest)...anywhere specific to look or specific values to set? Thanks again, this will be awesome if I get these features to work....
Really i dont know how this feature to stablish spedd by propeller frecuency works on NYGM, but ....

Propellers sounds are :

Aircraft Carrier Propeller.wav
Aircraft Carrier_hyd.wav
Cargo_hyd.wav
Destroyer_hyd.wav
Vapor destroyer propeller.wav
Vapor Propeller 03.wav
Vapor Propeller.wav
Vapor_06.wav

About the MiniTweaker, it is easy to use, you must to have the program and the files templates.

Install the program, open a .txt template corresponding to the file you want to modify.

Open the NYGM mod SH3.sdl file and take note of all values for subfiles using the ebove sounds.

Then open your file...

Just copy the same values from NYGM Mod into your file...

Do not forget to back up your original file, and DO NOT forget to eliminate the back up file created by MiniTweaker called "Copy of XXXX" from the working folder.

If you use SH3 Commander, do not forget to roll back it first to do any modification.

If you want only to increase the propellers sounds or the range at wich you can hear them, just take a look to this topic

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ighlight=vapor

Last edited by Redwine; 09-13-06 at 07:38 AM.
Redwine is offline   Reply With Quote