View Single Post
Old 09-11-06, 11:49 AM   #12
CB..
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

have to stick my tongue in my cheek and agree with PAX...thank goodness that film with tom cruise winning the BOB for us helpless brits never saw the light of day..on the other hand the Canadians were here and very active...yet you rarely see a canadian made film about WW2..go figure
Gawd bless the commonwealth..you really do have to wonder wether the USA would have entered the war at all if we had actualy lost the BOB (with all it's history changing ramifications)....Russia may well have had to stand alone and that would have been a very close run thing i think...
what would japan have done under thos circumstances? attack the USA or attack Russia...makes far more sense to attack Russia..and then of course if russia crumbled...all of sudden the Axis powers would have able to take on the USA on a more even keel if they decided to..or if the USA decided to take the death of russia as a gift...who knows
horrible scenario ..but it was stopped at the BOB....the rest was down to the USA of course can't mistake that

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B.Yeats

Last edited by CB..; 09-11-06 at 11:52 AM.
CB.. is offline   Reply With Quote