View Single Post
Old 05-14-24, 06:26 PM   #5486
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Mayhem (2017)
Matias Caruso penned the script, which tells the story of a virus that infects a corporate law office on the day attorney Derek Saunders (Yeun) is framed by a co-worker and wrongfully fired. The infection is capable of making people act out their wildest impulses. Trapped in the quarantined building, our hero is forced to savagely fight tooth and nail for not only his job but his life.

"Melanie and Derek" are the lead characters in this comedy\gore mashup, it was a decent movie with great chemistry from Mel and Derek but something let the film down, I wonder what it was?. Ah yes I remember now, the gore part, my one complaint is it doesn't show what should be prominent death scenes, "the siren aka Kara" is a prime example of this, yep, I would have loved to see that bitch get it, but, they cut her death scene out when the film needed it in. It was a poor decision from the director and I took 0.5 off the film to show my displeasure at it.

Even though we didn't see the Siren bitch get it in the end, the film still got a generous above average rating.

Movie Rating 7\10

It should have been 7.5\10 but 7 is still a very good rating.