View Single Post
Old 05-07-24, 01:25 PM   #2260
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 457
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentmauri89 View Post
Hi, FIFI. I've been testing the mediterrenean campaign for a week now (starting from january 1942), and i'm literally grazing on the surface at whatever time of the day, without encountering any single allied aircraft. I start to see few spitfire around october 1942, but before that, I can basically pass 10 miles from "La valletta" without any consecuences.
I could transfer eels at noon from the deck reserve, and I'd have the certainty of surviving (very far from being hunted until battery exhaution).
By historical facts, the mediterrenean was a nightmare for the Uboats, and it was very difficult to escape untouched. I know you're busy, but do you think you could check what is going on? Do you think it would be possible to add units, so to make "the med" the nightmare it really was ? In the meanwhile i'm heading to La Spezia for the refuelling...hoping 1943 is better.
Anyway, the allied and axis naval traffic was great, and I got the chance to sink 3 units, so far.
Thank you for your amazing work, and again, Thank you fr the Type viib railings.
Thanks for reporting
Will check Mediterranean air threats
But if I make changes, you’ll have to restart new career …

Edit : but keep in mind no air threat in Med before the Allies started to invade North Africa (November 42). They didn’t have any air base before!

Last edited by Fifi; 05-07-24 at 03:53 PM.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote