View Single Post
Old 04-24-24, 02:24 PM   #3257
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Russia lost this year already more than they can get to the front (a new offensive takes a long time to prepare certainly if you lose everything or more in your last offensive), so spring is lost for them for the summer Ukraine has got the tools to hold back the Russian army give it a couple of weeks we will see a higher rise of Russian loses than we saw in these past 4 months. The US has prepared for this NATO stores are full of tools and munition at the anger about this aid they see as betrayal by republicans, Russia is knowing the situation only will go bad after this passing of this bill. Putin only drive is hope, hoping public opinion can be bombed, hoping the US pulls out of this war, hoping that the will of Ukraine to resist suddenly goes away, etc, etc if that not works we nuke everybody but... nah... that did not work either OK... back to destruction lets hope now... a country that can not even win an offensive against a country that can win an offensive over 2000 square Km has lost it and will never win here.
I must say you are a very optimistic.You turn every negative to something positive-I like that.

I want the Ukrainian to win this war so I hope the new ammo and weapon supply will make Ukraine even better in their offensive. I expect when they got the ammo and weapon they will change warfare from offensive defense to offensive.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote