View Single Post
Old 04-22-24, 10:12 AM   #370
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Subside - This is an upcoming game that - as the first review says - reminds immediately of Kajak Mirage, that immersive it is. Available at Steam as a Demo. I tried it (in Quest 3, via SteamLink), looks, sound and physics indeed are breathtakingly good. The second video shows a much bigger wild reserve.

Its also coming to Playstation VR, whether that also indicates a Quest standalone version I dont know. Its just one guy doing this. Wowh!

-----------

I also have had a very good start with a game that for some by now has an almost legendary reputation, the VR version of Into the Radius. It feels like playing Tarkovski's film Stalker, just with more story telling and a bit action and horror, it is as mysterious and enchanted, in a dangerous way. The atmosphere indeed is creepingly intense, you feel very isolated and endangered, and since you sneak around in dark places I have had my shock moments already and times I got sudden goose pimples. Heandling is quite intuitive, and I can already see after just one hour why so many say this is one of the best games in VR to be played. Very intense.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-22-24 at 10:20 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote