View Single Post
Old 04-17-24, 08:21 AM   #368
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Breathtakingly brilliant. I got the base version and used it a lot in the past two weeks, some of the advanced features like tomographic scan imagery need additional financial investment and abonements, that is a bit too much over the top for me, I do not study medicine. But for layman, the base version, still 30 coins heavy, really is very, very recommendable if at least a small interest in the matter is given.

When realising the utmost fragility and tinyness of some structures there are, you cannot escape to feel reverence for the miracle all this really is.To see in real scaling how extrenly tiny and compekx and tiny some glands or the inner earbones are that are so very important for us to live and enjyo the world and life and health - its beyond speech if you see it yourself, become aware of its real size, and then note the non-negotiable importance of it all. A miracle.

The title must be Human Anatomy VR - do not mistake it with another app named Anatomy VR: its far less advanced.

------------

And while I talk education apps, a call-out for Stellarium, this by now well-known software for Windows and Android. It is available in VR, too, and offers in principle the same experience like the other two versions, just in full 3D. Works very well.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-17-24 at 08:30 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote