View Single Post
Old 03-23-24, 12:03 PM   #2972
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
When watching Putins speech on this terror attack and where he mentioned Ukraine. False flag came into my mind again. So far I was thinking Islamic terrorist.

False flag for what reason(s)

They have already bombed Ukraine partly back to stone age

Only cause I can come up with is that Putin need a scapegoat to get his citizens accept of a general mobilization-E.g. Ukraine has declared war by this terror attack(the false flag operation)

Markus
Ukraine does attack inside Russia but never a public place those kinda attacks would backfire, what they attack are industry and energy facilities. Russia has in the south a large Islamic population, they could always deal with this via repression by proxy. And why as Islamic group would you attack after the "election" it has more effect if they had done it before. I really do not care, Russia has committed deadlier terrorist attacks, for example shooting down MH17, killing 298 people, the Bucha massacre and the ongoing missile attack on Ukraine cities. False flag or not the Russian regime do what they're done under the soviet regime there is no real difference, only Russia now is a capitalistic state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.

Last edited by Dargo; 03-23-24 at 01:29 PM.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote