View Single Post
Old 02-21-24, 05:35 AM   #541
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Now being carnivore, prepping in a meat-eaters way is difficult - and not the focus of emergency prepping anyway. Therefore I still stockpile plenty of millet, my secret tip for prepping. Plus plenty of bagged chicken-based meals in outdoor capable plastic bags like that Uncle Bens rice - which actually taste delicously good. And have a printed shelf life of ten years. From the Czech Republic.

I could slam the hatch and go on a dive and not surface again for 2-3 months, without early warning or preparation. Water, food, energy, warmth, hygiene - its all there. Would need to stretch myself a bit, but in case of emergency I could last that long.

Interesting it becomes after that. But I own no land, no farming ground or anything like that, so self-farming and such is illusory.

Also, violence will take over after already a couple of days, if the briown stuff hits the fan. Lets be realistic, I live not in isolated wilderness but an urban, densely populated area full of hungry, big apes and I am very limited in my long distance mobility (practically non-existent), so its absolutely uncertain I would survive my self-defence long enough to eat through all those reserves myself. Because, no doubt on that, the biggest issue in such a scenario would be my loving contemporaries.