Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 02-01-24, 04:16 PM   #229
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I bet not many have this on their awareness list. But it is quite dangerous - and almost omnipresent. I fight an eternal battle with it, too: in form of beer. We do not talk about sugar, and not about alcohol.

When I think about it I must admit that it is really quite "difficult", or better: limiting for your choices of variable tastes, to eat healthy. If you really would want to excessively eat "healthy only" food, you are indeed pretty much limited to just fish, meat, eggs, salt and water. I admit I dont see that I could ever become this "extreme". But there even is a name for it: only red meat, salt and water is called lion's diet for sure.

He mentions that the ominous substance is in beer. That is correct, and is true also for german beer that is brewed according to the German purity order. But keep in mind that alcohol-free beer has even more content of this substance, than usual beer. I admit I was not aware of that, too, until recently. Now I have a new problem...

The German purity order for beer has one advantage, still. It bans an awfully long list of E-coded chemical agents, sweeteners and sugars from being put into beer, and many other artificial additives as well. It was not meant to be like that, but indeed was meant as an order to not put rightout dirt, feces, blood and toxic stuff (we talk about the 16th century) into it. Much of the exotic flavours you get from non-German beers often are the result of simply, adding chemical agents. The idnustr yover here says this is the reaoisn why German beer is increasingly popular outside Germany (while in Germany the consummuation rates are dropping). But this excursion just as a sidenote. The morlöa by the end of the day is: if you want to lose weight, contor,my pour weight, you have no other choice, you miust abandon beer, no matter whether it is full beer, alcohol-free beer, or light beer. Of these three, acohol free beer is the worst (!!!, due to the maximum of content of this ominous substance), and (German) light beer does the least evil - but good it is not.

Yeah, I know, sometimes life sucks. I feel it, too, believe me.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-01-24 at 04:51 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote