Thread: Daily News
View Single Post
Old 01-23-24, 08:54 AM   #190
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

EXCLUSIVEIs YOUR data safe? As the 'Mother of all Breaches' sees 26billion records leaked online, experts reveal how to check if your emails or passwords have been compromised

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...mpromised.html

Quote:
Mantas Sasnauskas, head of security research at Cybernews, told MailOnline the team are working to ensure that the tool includes all the records from this new breach.

Mr Sasnauskas says that more than 70 per cent of records leaked by the MOAB breach have already been registered on the tool.

Because the MOAB is a combination of historic breaches and new material, only around a third of the leaked data has not been previously released.

This means that the data leak checker will still probably show whether your data was included in this latest breach.
These online companies are not keeping your data safe and they should be punished for being so lackadaisical with your information, what ever fines they get (if any) is clearly not enough, its time they were given a smack in the mouth instead of a slap on the wrist.

Your personal data was found in the following data leaks: Twcenter.net, Exploit.in, Collection #4, Anti Public Combo List, Collection #2, Collection #1, Breach Compilation

It was detected 7 times in leaked databases

Twcenter.net was at least 10 years ago so that's an historical breach, only other concern would be Adobe and even then it was back in 2019, I bought one thing and haven't been on it since. No twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media sites either.
If their are any strange posts from me on this site it means I've finally been taken over by the Zombies, beware the Zombies people.