View Single Post
Old 01-02-24, 11:44 PM   #352
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Blackswan:
I presume that means clicking on the LSH3 DOWNLOAD on the far left of your torpedo icon. That is the one I selected and downloaded from the other night. That gave me: LSH3-2022-FULL.EXE. Ok, great. But when I click on it, it demands a password. Huh. Is it compacted in some password protected version of WinZip? I usually use 7-zip and have no password setup. When I clicked again on the same LSH3 DOWNLOAD, it told me it would take 10 hours to download. A non-starter, obviously.
I do have SH3 on the same drive as the older LSH3 download that once worked without fail. And while that program seems to load from Commander or directly from the SH3 exe icon, with the proper veteran sub commanders, it crashes to DT about 30% along the loading strip. I have tried it multiple times.
This is all very frustrating, and I am at a total loss to know what is going on, and why after a very long time of no problems at all. Am a reasonably patient guy, but really!
Appreciate the patience and contact. And a Happy New Year, or maybe a happier New Year?
-=Archive1=-
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote